- Here is a page about the instructions for PODS’2005 Camera-Ready Submissions
- I wrote a page about how to use type-1 fonts in PDF paper submissions
- I am helping a nonprofit organization called Angel Heart International to help children with congenital heart diseases (CHD) in China and other developing countries.
- About my name: Many people are confused by my name, since both “Chen” and “Li” can be a first name and a last name in Chinese. In fact, “Chen” is my FIRST name, meaning “Morning,” since I was born in a morning. “Li,” often written as “Lee,” is my LAST name, which is very popular in Chinese. Most people call me “Chen.” The following is my name in Chinese:
- Our son, Dennis Danhao Li, was born on Dec. 12, 12:45 PM, 2002, at the UCI Medical Center. He was 8 lbs. and 7 ozs (3820g) and 20 in (51cm). Here are some pictures!
- Our second son, Kenny Kangxiong Li, was born on Feb. 11, 11:12 AM, 2005, at the UCI Medical Center. He was 8 lbs. and 10 ozs (3920g) and 19.5 in (49.5cm). Here are some pictures.
- Our two sons looked almost identical when they were born! Here’s Dandan’s picture after he was born:
Here’s Kangkang’s picture after he was born: